We are excited to announce that we continue to offer “First Fridays” at MHB (now virtually) every month! It is an opportunity open to all staff members from any community organization, regardless of funding status, who are interested in the opportunity to connect with us outside of the grantmaking process.
What are First Fridays? They are an opportunity to ask questions and receive technical assistance year-round about a variety of topics such as:
- Program logic models (with evaluation plans)
- Assessment tools and data collection
- Program enhancements/ideas
- Community resources – access/connections
- Community trends/opportunities
* Program implementation barriers/challenges
- Application writing/evaluation
- Other (you tell us how we can help you)
However, First Fridays are not…
- Mandatory or required
- An opportunity to seek funding or request increased funding
- A training
We have created a SignUpGenius link to allow you to easily schedule a meeting with us at:
You will be asked to include the topic(s) you would like to discuss and your email address in the SignUpGenius comment box so we can be prepared.