- This event has passed.
What are First Fridays? They are an opportunity to ask questions and receive technical assistance year-round about a variety of topics such as:
- Program logic models (with evaluation plans)
- Assessment tools and data collection
- Program enhancements/ideas
- Community resources – access/connections
- Community trends/opportunities
* Program implementation barriers/challenges
- Application writing/evaluation
- Other (you tell us how we can help you)
However, First Fridays are not…
- Mandatory or required
- An opportunity to seek funding or request increased funding
- A training
We have created a SignUpGenius link to allow you to easily schedule a meeting with us at:
You will be asked to include the topic(s) you would like to discuss and your email address in the SignUpGenius comment box so we can be prepared. Thanks!